Sunday, May 31, 2009

2 Month Update

I'm a few days late on the 2 month update, but....I'm trying.
On Friday Sydney had her 2 month doctor appointment. She had to get 4 shots and she did not love that, it was a rough day. We did find out that she weighs just about 11 lbs (she started at 9 lbs 3 oz, so she really hasn't gained that much). She is 23.75 inches long, very tall and skinny. My dreams of having a chubby baby girl are out the door.
Speaking of dreams, mine have been great. On Mother's Day Sydney decided to sleep through the night (what a great gift, thanks), and she has continued with this new found talent ever since (except one congested night). She typically sleeps from 9pm to 7 am, I love her. Her temperment is overall pretty good (of course she has her moments, don't we all).
She started smiling a few weeks ago, and she is especially happy first thing in the morning. I tried to get a picture of her smiling, but no such luck, you'll have to settle for not crying. I haven't been that great about taking pictures, I thought I would be better, I definetly need to start doing better, and that will be my goal. So at 3 months expect more pictures.

9 comments:

Angel said...

She is so adorable! I wish I could just hug her to juice!!!!

Hoffmann Family said...

She definitely looks like a Jacobson! Love the outfit.

Wendy said...

Sweet baby girl! You have really lucked out having her sleep all of those hours... at night!!!

family said...

SHe is beautiful. Can't wait to see her and hold her soon!

Amara said...

I love your long skinny babies! Wasn't Noah like that too? Just beautiful in that little outfit today.

Princess Gerty said...

She is so cute!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

She's adorable! And she's sleeping through the night at two months?! Wow, way to go Sydney!

Zoe said...

Oh, she is just sooooo cute!! :)

Rachel said...

What a cute little princess! She is adorable...

YAY for sleeping though the night! What is your secret? My babies never sleep that well.

I only have about 9 weeks left!