Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tanner's Ist Day of School

I have been a major blog slacker lately, it has been about 2 months since my last post
What better time to get back into blogging then the first day of school.
Sorry not the best pictures I've ever taken, but it was very sunny and Tanner was not thrilled to be getting his picture taken. I was one of the only cheesy moms out there with my camera (thanks Valeree for not letting me be the only one) and I could see it on his face "come on mom please no more pictures."
Tanner has been sick the last few days, so I am happy that he was feeling better, it would have been sad for him to miss the first day of school. I got up and made scrambled eggs and pancakes for breakfast and the poor guy still does not totally have his appetite back.
Tanner is a great helper for me and I will miss him during the days for that reason, but with school back in session, we can start to get back into routines and that is really what I need. Kindergarten starts next week, that is when the fun really begins.

No comments: