Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Princess

A year ago today I was settling into my hospital room getting ready to have my baby girl. Wow, how this year has come quickly. Since I am not planning on having other children, it is kind of sad to think this is the last baby and now that she is one, she is not so much a baby.

She is such a great little one. For the most part she has been very easy in comparison to some of the others. She loves to smile and will do it on demand. She had six big teeth with a big ole gap in the front teeth. She has big bright blue eyes. She loves to eat bananas and macaroni and cheese.
There are so many reasons to love her, I am so happy she is a part of our family.

2 comments:

Amara said...

She is a sweetie --almost never cranky. If you ever decide you're done with her I'll adopt her in a second.

a said...

She is so precious...I can't believe how fast the first year goes by.