Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Recital

The boys had their recital and of course mama (and dad) were really proud. They worked really hard and their hard work really paid off. They complain a lot when I ask them to practice, but in the end (I think) they are glad that they did. Tanner has been taking lessons for 2 years and Isaac for 1 year.

They had a lot of fun at the recital because a lot of their friends take from the same teacher. It was fun to see all the kids play.

Here is Isaac playing Silent Night.

Here is Tanner playing We Three Kings.

Here is Isaac playing Frosty the Snowman.

Here is Tanner playing Up on the Housetop.

Nevermind...after several attempts and way to much time, I have given up trying.

(After uploading all of these videos, I am convinced that Blogger needs a new system....it really should not take hours!!!!)

2 comments:

Amara said...

Sorry I didn't see this sooner! Christmas is already over at our house (?!?) so I'm catching up on blogs. They're so great already! It's hard to believe they've only been taking for a year or two. We got a piano for Christmas, so I think we're finally taking the plunge.

Kelli said...

ditto on the video. who has that much time?
Cute songs. Have fun in Philly.