Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What to do?

So I have been trying to figure out what we are going to do for Isaac's 7th birthday party in November. Isaac is a different sort of kid....he likes a lot of things but isn't really passionate about anything, except video games. So I decided I would do a video game party, but not actually play video games. I want to come up with games and activities based on different video games. I thought for sure there would be ideas online, but NO, nothing. So what to do? Anyone out there got any good ideas, I could used some help. Please!

3 comments:

Stacey Bacon said...

Take the games he likes best and find little challenges or tasks from the video game that can be turned into a game for the kids. Or you could do traditional party games but incorporte video game characters like pin the wii remote on Bowser or Yoshi or something like that. Good luck! I know you will come up with something fabulous. you always do!

Kearl said...

My idea was the same as Stacey's. Take one of his favorite video games and try to make it real.

Amara said...

I know someone who did a super mario party...oh wait that was you :)