Monday, October 11, 2010

Early last week Kevin and I went to Vegas to see the Lion King. Kevin found a really good deal tehat got us 2 tickets to the Lion King and 2 nights at Mandalay Bay for super cheap, so we just had to do it. Thanks to my mother-in-law and my friend Becky who each took a pair of kids for a few days. Obviously we could not have done it without you.
The first night there we saw the Lion King. Our seats were not awesome, but the show was fantastic and definetly worth seeing. The next we met up with my Aunt Rosanne and Uncle Tom for dinner. I have not seen them in like 20 years (or more), so it was so great to be able to catch up. We had a fabulous time.
We also spent a lot of time eating. (When you don't gamble and drink, what else do you do in Vegas?) And of course we had to check out some of our favorite hotels and places on the strip. Oh and I can't forget...we went bowling. And lets just say it was embarrasing. I went in all cocky, thinking "I'm in a league now, I am finally going to be able to beat my husband at bowling." Let's just say I didn't. O-well maybe next time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angel said...

Roseanne is still as beautiful as I remember her! So glad you got to visit with her, and also enjoy a mini vacation.