Friday, October 1, 2010

New Lens

We are pretty excited about our new camera lens, I had to take it to Tanner's soccer game to try it out. I am not a camera smarty pants, so I don't know the lingo, but it is a zoom lens but also a normal lens, all in one. Actually I don't know if it is that great but it zoom is 18-250 mm (whatever that means). All I know, is that when I am far away I can actually take pictures and Tanner doesn't look like an ant running on a field.

I don't think my kids have been born with that natural athletic ability, but they like soccer and it gets them outside running around, so we'll take it. Tanner has shown improvements this year. He has been a little more aggresive, but he still has a ways to go. I am such a mean mom and I don't buy him a new uniform every year. I do think his shorts are getting a little short, maybe next year I'll spring for a new pair.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: