Thursday, December 4, 2008

Anne's Party

On Tuesday my friend Anne (a roomie from college) had a little favorite things party. Everyone came and brought a food item on a christmas dish and then 10 of one of your favorite things to give to others. Since I was also working on a big catering job at the time, I made cran-raspberry butters and put them in cute little jars from TaiPan. It was so fun because I came home with lots of fun things plus we did a little exchange game thing to switch Christmas dishes. Although it was fun to get lots of new things it was great to see Anne (who I only see like once a year) and another old roomie Kristin (who I had not seen for about 3 years).

Anne, Audrey and Kristin

1 comment:

Angel said...

How nice to get together with friends. I wish I'd stayed in touch with my friends. They were some pretty awesome people!