Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas

We had a fun filled Christmas Eve. We cleaned the house, I did some baking/cooking for Christmas dinner, we took the kids sledding, we had our traditional Christmas Eve Beef Stew, we let the kids open a present, we left cookies and milk for Santa, and everyone went to bed in their new jammies.



Also, on Christmas Eve I got a phone call from my little sister Alison. She called to say that she had her baby girl (6 weeks early), and so far everything looks good. I still have not seen any pictures, but I'm sure little Bristol Kay is super cute.

Christmas Day. We started off the morning with opening stockings. Our kids were very patient and waited till almost 7 am, thank you kiddos.

Then we had scones for Christmas breakfast.
Next, it was time to open presents.

This is how it looked before.

And here is the after mess.
We spent the next while cleaning and organizing the before mentioned mess.
Then we had Kevin's whole family over for dinner. Food was yummy and the company good.
Then it was off to bed, it was a long day, so sleep was good.
Here are some more Christmas memories.

7 comments:

Amara said...

Is that a dustbuster Noah got for Christmas? Quite an upgrade from the brooms he likes!

Kelli said...

Sorry to rub it in, we got up at 9:00
Looks like you had a good Christmas

Angel said...

Is Noah the cindarfella of the family? lol Tanner and Isaac have awesome musical instruments (especially Tanner, Yeah for drums!!!) and Noah gets a vacuum? I guess each kid has their own taste in music! Looks like you had lots of fun, sorry I missed out on the stew!
BTW I voted for Sydney 'cuz I think that's what you want, let me know if it's the wrong one!!

Galo Fab 5 said...

We got woken up by my parents at 8:45 am. 7 is just too early over here. :) Looks like you had a great Christmas.

Galo Fab 5 said...

PS-I had to vote for Savannah. Especially knowing what movie you got it from.

Galo Fab 5 said...

He likes to teach 6 and up. I can email you all the info. Thanks for helping out with the dogs.

Stacey Bacon said...

Love the new background. Isn't it fun being able to change it whenever you feel like it! It was great to see you! Love ya