Sunday, March 2, 2008

No TV Week, No More

I did it. Just a few more hours and no tv week is officially over. It is true that you can accomplish a lot more when you don't watch tv, but unfortunatly cleaning the house is just not as entertaining. I did accomplish a few things in my free time.
I finally finished my Disney World Heritage Makers scrapbook. I will send it off the be printed possibly today.
I started teaching my 5 year old to play the piano (No, I don't know how to play myself, but can't we learn together?).
I read the entire Boleyn Inheritance and am half way through Rebekah by Orson Scott Card.
I took down our Christmas lights. (I know we are now in March, but we have literally had snow on the ground since the beginning of December.)
Not bad since I was also a single mom for the week.
Unfortunatly, this week will not be as productive, I will probably spend much of my free time catching up on last weeks tv. I know it kind of defeats the purpose, but hey, I'm not perfect.

2 comments:

J.J. said...

I think that's awsome you did no T.V. for a week, sounds like you got a lot done.

Kelli said...

I did "No TV" and then I went out of town for a week, so I have 2 WEEKS of TV to catch up on. Pathetic. I want to taste your crapes. See you at church Sunday and maybe at the TaeBo on Tuesday. Sure is good to be home!
Kelli