Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dino Museum

Yesterday my friend and I took our kids to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had a blast. The highlights for them were the sand and water erosion table and the dinosaur bone dig. Isaac had so much fun at the erosion table that his sleeves were soaked up past his elbows. We had also hoped to go to farm country as well, but it was so bitterly cold that it was not an option.
Please someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong. If I upload the pictures and then move them, you can no longer click on them, why is that? Help.

2 comments:

J.J. said...

My kids love that place and are always asking me to go there. Looks like your kids loved it!
About your uploading, I would have no clue, it could be your program, it seems like every program is different. Sorry I am no help.

Saskia said...

About the software: when you move pictures around, you may accidentally erase or not copy all the code needed to enlarge them. The only way I know how to fix this is uploading the picture again...cumbersome, I know.