Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's a Good And Bad Day

We will start with the bad. So, today I decided to try and learn Photoshop Elements. It is not going well. I have spent a good part of my day crying and yelling at my computer, and still have nothing to show for it. I keep thinking that Photoshop is playing an April Fool's Day joke on me, but probably not. I had to just stop because when I get frustrated I become a mean mom and my kids don't like it when I am that way, nor do I. I would like to thank my big sis for trying to talk me through it. Sorry I am hopeless.
While I was neglecting my kids today, Isaac gave little Noah the rest of his apple. Apparently 1-year-olds should not eat apples. I looked at the apple and there was blood all over it. I guess when he bit the apple it caused his gums to bleed. Poor little guy. It did not seem to phase him, he was just mad that I took the apple away.
So now for the good news. I am 1/4 of the way through my Body for Life challenge and I have lost 5 pounds. My goal was to lose 8 pounds in the 12 weeks. Looks like I may have to adjust my goal.
I found out today that I will be able to go to Pennsylvania at the end of the month. Kevin has to go for work. I was ticked that he was going to get to go to my home town without me. But thanks to my mother-in-law who has agreed to watch Tanner and Isaac for 5 days, Noah and I will be going with Kevin. It will be fun to get to see my family. So Yeah for me.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Can't wait for April! I'll call you tomorrow to help you out some more. Sorry it got really busy. I couldn't pick up the phone. Google "text tutorial Elements" and you may find some help!

J.J. said...

Sorry about the computer thing. When it comes to computers for me, I am so lost, luckly Rick can help me in that area. That sounds so fun for you to go see your family, I bet you are way excited!!!

Zoe said...

How awesome!!! That you have lost weight AND that you get to go to Pennsylvania! WOooo hooo!!

. . . you must fill me in later on how you managed to swing that one with Kay?! LOL!

Zoe said...

PS . . . maybe I could teach you some Photoshop stuff when we get together . . .if it will help?

Galo Fab 5 said...

Hello... you know you can call me with any questions!! Good luck.